Do you need to replace an entire set of upper and lower teeth? You can easily do this at our dental clinic in Arlington, Texas.
At Oak Dentistry, we offer All-on-X dental implants also known as “Teeth In One Day” for patients with multiple missing teeth. This procedure can provide you with a permanent solution for missing teeth that takes less time than traditional dental implants and is more effective than dentures.
How Do All-on-X Dental Implants Work?
Using an All-on-X procedure, Dr. Lim can replace an entire set of missing teeth using only four dental implants rather than fixing individual implant posts for each missing tooth.
The procedure is effective, requires less time and fewer dental appointments, and also protects your jawbone, and restores your beautiful smile.
Once the All-on-X procedure is finalized, you can use your new implants just like you would your natural teeth. All-on-X dental implants are more sturdy and function better than dentures since they are fixed restorations.
All-on-X Dental Implants Procedure
At Oak Dentistry, the All-on-X procedure begins with an assessment of your overall dental health. Next, with the help of computer-guided technology, Dr. Lim examines the location where the implants will be inserted into the jawbone.
The required dental implants that will support the permanent denture are then surgically implanted into the jawbone and allowed to fuse with it through a process known as osseointegration. The process usually takes a few months to complete, and then the dentures are permanently attached to the implants.
Dr. Lim can provide temporary dentures until the implant site and the jawbone heal.
Benefits of All-on-X Dental Implants
The benefits of an All-on-X dental implant procedure are:
- It is cost-effective and less invasive than other tooth restoration procedures.
- It entirely restores the appearance and functionality of your teeth.
- The procedure is performed using the latest technologies for maximum precision.
- Recovery time is minimal and the procedure has a high success rate.
- It also prevents bone loss.
Who Can Undergo an All-on-X Procedure?
We recommend All-on-X dental implants to patients who:
- Have lost most of their upper and lower teeth
- Have multiple missing or extremely damaged teeth
- Want a fixed and permanent tooth restoration solution
- Already wear dentures and are looking for a better alternative
Say goodbye to loosely-fitted dentures and an imperfect smile with the All-on-X dental implants provided by Dr. Lim at Oak Dentistry in Arlington, Texas. For more information, contact us by calling (817) 375-0400. You can also book an appointment online or visit our office at 7416 S Cooper St STE 100, Arlington, TX 76001.